Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all!

I just got this in a e-mail from a gardening friend down south......I suggested Californial Natural for her friend......do you all have anything to add?

Thank-You!!

Have you heard anything about Newmans Own all organic foods for dogs?
I have a friend that just adopted a middle aged pom.
She's having a hard time with food. She tried to put her on solid gold holistic but it was too much for her tummy.
She's feeding her chicken and rice right now.
Any ideas?

Now she tells me she has just a few teeth.....I just told her that most of the good foods make canned......:)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hi...I feed my guy Blue Buffalo --- the ingredients are very good --and he likes it and he is a very picky eater.

I've heard of Paul Newman's -- I've not tried it yet --I've given him the Paul Newman's treats and he really likes them.

I also feed him Chicken (he loves Chicken!)....and Chicken Liver & a little Beef (he's not that big on beef)....and sometimes fish (he likes some, others no):)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank-you for replying! I did get another e-mail from her today, and I just told them to keep trying the higher end, wet foods to just see what she does best on......can't hurt to feed the chicken, either.....She is a cutie, as she sent me the picture, and I give her big thanks for taking her in.....

Thanks again!! :)

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
If the dog is having tummy problems, I'd stick with the California Natural. I believe they make some in small bites and she could also add a little water and let it sit, to soften it up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts