Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom's schnauzer has started a behavior issue we're at a loss about. She's checked clean at the vets. She's started peeing on my mom's bed, she's pooped on mine, she pees on the floor. She just stopped going to the door. She has severe seperation anxiety. She used to be let loose to run but have been putting different baits out for raccoons and can't let her run loose so been hooking her up. She only does this when no one is around. We crate her when gone for long periods but this happens even if we are outside for 10 minutes and come in. She does it even after being let out. It's like she's upset about being tied up and so she won't go on the cable but as soon as she's in then she goes in the house. My mom has washed everything to get the smell out so that's not the issue. She's at a loss and about ready to throw in the towel. She's tired of cleaning up these messes. We just cannot get to the root of it. I wanted to come on here to ask for advice/thoughts before she did decide to do something else. Please any advice would be appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts