I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this or might have some input. My 7 month old Great Dane died this morning in his sleep. There was no signs of a struggle or anything. He was just laying on his couch and he looked like he was sleeping. I had a necropsy done and they can not find anything wrong. His heart looked great as did his brain. His stomach contents were normal and there were no signs of poisoning. They are doing some tests on his tissues to see if there might have been something bacterial. It just boogles my mind he was his normal self yesterday and now he is gone. If anyone has been through something like this or if you have any input on what else I should have tested I would appreciate it.