Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello
i had a problem with my dog yesterday (griffon /5yrs old)
the day before yesterday she had fever and she threw up at night ,so my mom gave her yesterday morning 1 pill of primperan 10 mg..
she suddenly became aggressive ,breathing so fast with opened mouth and she started to bite and tear sheets and any stuff she came across (her comb,sheets,pillows and her t-shirt)
and became too attached \cuddlie with everyone and want our attention \company all the time ,she didn't want to be alone but hyper active
she kept wanting my mom to hold her and rub her chest excessively and she was aggressive with my brother when he tried to kiss her who said she tried to bite him..
when i went home she was less active but she kept being like sticking to me want me to rub her chest and when i tried to make her sleep ,she kept moving on bed from spot to another,today she seemed fine.

i don't know what happened?

·
Super Moderator
2,434 Posts
This is something really only a vet can answer. Behavior like you describe could be due to illness, discomfort, pain, even a reaction to the medication she was given. Or something else entirely. She really needs an in-person evaluation by a veterinary professional to find the answer, and we can't give out medical advice here if she hasn't seen a vet anyway.

Wishing her luck!

·
Super Moderator
7,366 Posts
This is something really only a vet can answer. Behavior like you describe could be due to illness, discomfort, pain, even a reaction to the medication she was given. Or something else entirely. She really needs an in-person evaluation by a veterinary professional to find the answer, and we can't give out medical advice here if she hasn't seen a vet anyway.

Wishing her luck!
Agreed.

https://www.dogforums.com/dog-health-questions/467825-canine-medical-emergencies-dogforums.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.