Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just completed my first month as a dog owner, and I can't even begin to describe how much I've learned. In fact, my experiences have been so inspiring that I'm determined to implement a few simple changes in the workplace.

1. Kong XXL: Fill one of these up with donuts and leave it in the breakroom. Employees have to exercise their analytic and team-building skills to reach the tasty treats hidden inside.
2. Drinkwell Coffee Fountain: an endless supply of constantly brewing coffee, kept fresh all day.
3. Elevated Feeders - I'm sure I'd leave much fewer crumbs on my desk if I could eat my sandwich at precisely mouth level.
4. Triple-sided Toothbrushes: These are the coolest things ever. You can promote good hygiene and improve productivity by reducing the amount of time spent brushing your teeth in the morning by 67%.
5. Clicker Training for Interns: Bill client for services? Click and treat with a Milano cookie. Fix the printer? Click and treat with a Milano cookie. Submit a TPS report without the new TPS cover sheet? Turn around and walk away until the new cover sheet is attached. Then click and treat with a Milano cookie.

Visual aids from forum members with Photoshop skills would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I've used crates for years on employees who can't be left alone together if I'm not there.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sorry I peed on the rug. I know it really tied the room together, but it was an accident. Can you please let me out of the crate this week?

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
I have often thought that e-collars would work wonders on the fifteen-year-olds in my classroom. There are only so many times I can politely ask them to be quiet.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I have often thought that e-collars would work wonders on the fifteen-year-olds in my classroom. There are only so many times I can politely ask them to be quiet.
Ohhhhh, I LOVE that idea! I have a few sudents I would like to strang...uhhhh, collar. :D :rolleyes:

Jihad
and the pound puppy crew.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
I'm a computer tech and am currently working on a method to send an electric shock through the keyboard to a clueless user on the other end. Enough shocks and they won't touch the computer. If they don't touch the computer they won't break it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts