Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I am new to this site but have joined to ask for help finding our beloved Bernese Mountain Dog, Lola.
She was stolen out of our back yard tonight. We live on Leacroft Cres. and back onto the Rippleton Park in Don Mills, Ontario. Lola is 5 years old, female, spayed, about 100 pounds, has all her tags, is microchipped, black with white paws.
We will be putting up posters tomorrow everywhere and have alerted all of the Animal Clinics and pet hospitals in the area. We have a police report. We would ,of course, offer a reward for her safe return.
If you have any clues, or suggestions our family would be really grateful.
Thanks Cindy
ph 416-587-4621

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hi, I am new to this site but have joined to ask for help finding our beloved Bernese Mountain Dog, Lola.
She was stolen out of our back yard tonight. We live on Leacroft Cres. and back onto the Rippleton Park in Don Mills, Ontario. Lola is 5 years old, female, spayed, about 100 pounds, has all her tags, is microchipped, black with white paws.
We will be putting up posters tomorrow everywhere and have alerted all of the Animal Clinics and pet hospitals in the area. We have a police report. We would ,of course, offer a reward for her safe return.
If you have any clues, or suggestions our family would be really grateful.
Thanks Cindy

Praying you get your dog back.That really chaps my hide.It takes a real low life to steal a dog.I'd like to welcome you to this forum.Sorry that it had to be under these sad conditions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am happy to report that miracles do happpen and at 1:30 this morning our dog was dropped off at our front door. Who ever got a conscience we are truly grateful and beyond the moon that Lola is back.
Thanks to everyone

·
Registered
640 Posts
WOW -- my heart sank reading your initial post but SO glad to read that she is back home safe and sound!! Thank you for the update!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts