Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow, it's cool to see the changes a pup goes through from month 7-12. Here are some current picture of my 'big' dork dog. The first one was taken as we were visiting my in-law. Bijuu get's along great with Samson(Am Bully) and Solomon(husky pup). They spent their entire time together chasing each other around like dorks. Bijuu's starting to look like a full grown dog now. I miss my fluffy butt puppy, now I have a fluffy butt dog. He'll be turning one on the 25th of this month.

We're working on the stacking. -_-

He also enjoys playing with my Landlord's dog, Mia. He also apparently enjoys being punched and kicked in the head by her as well.

This is one of my favorite pictures of my boy.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hee-hee, yes, that tongue and the way he's sticking his right foot out. Cute! Lookin' good. He has nice fur. I used to know a dog with similar fur named Starbuck.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hee-hee, yes, that tongue and the way he's sticking his right foot out. Cute! Lookin' good. He has nice fur. I used to know a dog with similar fur named Starbuck.
His fur is very nice, and super soft behind his ears. He always manages to dork up photos that I take. We've been working on getting the correct positioning for his 'sits' and his dorky puppy sits are disappearing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts