Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2 dogs, a staff x collie bitch and a full staff male they are both around one year old, and as my male started growing we began noticing his back is arched upwards my sister has his brother and his back is fine, if his back is pushed down it goes how it is supposed to be but doesnt cause him any pain what so ever. Is his back normal or is it something to be worried about.
Like i said it doesnt cause him any pain and i was talking with my partner about putting dog weights on his back to see if it will straighten it out???
Also he has really big ears that just flop, im not worried about these but my bitch's ears dont stick up either unless they are massaged, but my males dont, ever is this normal for his age.
Thanks in advance if ive missed anything that may help when answering ill answer asap.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im sorry im actually unable to as a. i dont have a camera phone at the moment or a computer at home (just work) and b. i dont know how to post pics on here. i will see if i have one on my work computer but could you tell me how to post pics please. thanks

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
You'll have to upload the picture to a website (photobucket, flickr, or facebook). Right click on the picture and select "copy image URL", and then insert the URL into this tag:
within your post. Or you can just past the URL of the picture into a post, we should be able to access the picture that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts