Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was buzzing around the yard more than usual today, so I just kept taking pictures.

Trottin'

Strollin'

Runnin'

more...

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Squash is a very handsome guy! Nice weight too! You can tell he gets his exercise. :)

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
The second pic is my fave! He looks so damn haughty xD

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Looks like he's practicing to be a show dog!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
He looks like he amuses himself pretty easily...
Haha! I was thinking the same thing! He looks like he is enjoying his trotting/strolling/running very much :p

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
I think Sassquash's song needs to be "I'm Sexy and I Know It"

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. :) He's just so dang funny and happy all the time. Only Squash could have that much fun running back and forth across the yard. :D

winnie, we only got the privacy fence because Maisy learned to jump over our regular height chain link fence, but now I LOVE it SO MUCH. I highly recommend it to anyone who can swing it. Worth every penny and then some.

And Xeph... genius. Because aw h3lls yeah he knows it. Smug melon farmer.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
It is a beautiful fence. Your pups look so happy running around. I so wish we could put one up but we found out that fences here can be no more than 4 ft high (ha! I've seen Poca go after a 12 ft fence) and must be 50% see - through. So much for trying to block tempting things from sight. So we are woefully fenceless.

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think our limit here is 6' (which is what that fence is, it looks taller than it is).

I'm just gonna add these here.

I don't even know what this is.

For as goofy as he is, he's so athletic and powerful. I just love this picture, in a mushy I LOVE YOU MAN kind of way.

And then eventually, he comes to rest...

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is he out there by himself? Or is he chasing/evading Maisy?
Yes. :p

Sometimes he's by himself (he just... really likes to run around), sometimes he's out there playing chase or keepaway with Maisy and/or Pip. In that super crazy legs picture above, he was just running around by himself playing with that branch at his feet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts