Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the Ella girl out for a walk with Mama today. Finally Spring is springing around here!

no, don't stop here i wanna keep walking ...

off the driveway we head down this little stretch of road...

then down this dirt road...

We do still have a little snow left

More...

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Nice walk K!!! Ella is as gorgeous as ever and what a good girl! :D

Hopefully you'll be seeing lots of green soon and start taking your hikes up Philo again. :D

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't wait to head up Philo, the road's still too icy toward the top and the trail is too muddy yet, within a couple weeks if these great temps stick around the road should be passable again.
Thanks K :cool:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Looks like a nice peaceful place to walk - fresh air - great scenery. Ella looks very happy in those pictures - love the second head shot of her. We had that weather here on Friday - 18 degrees. Now, back down to a damp, cold 3 degrees. Blah!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Wow looks like a lot of fun. I hope spring will spring here soon too. We are currently enjoying a snow storm which is expected to dump 8 inches on us. :) You have a lovely place to walk. I agree with Ella, leave the boys home from time to time and enjoy some girl time. ;) She is so cute, how could I not agree with her?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
HAPPY ELLA!! looks like a beautiful place to live. i bet the dogs love the wilderness ha? spring is in the air here in pa. too. can't come quick enough!!

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
great pics DM!!! Love the blue sky.. Ella is sooo pretty!!!
Been a long time since you could be outside comfortably in just a down vest and look up at blue sky! Ella says thank you

Awww Mommy and me time--gotta love it :) She's gonna expect this from you more, ya know???
I need to do this more with all 3 Shug, I enjoy my alone time with them. Today reminded me of what it was like when Ella was an only child lol.

Wow, we have more snow that you, I guess our last snow was more than you got for sure. Ella looks so pretty out in the sunshine
You do? You must have gotten more than us i guess i heard south got hit harder than we did. Everything is prettier in the sinshine, even my spring bulbs are peeking up thru the mud!

Wow looks like a lot of fun. I hope spring will spring here soon too. We are currently enjoying a snow storm which is expected to dump 8 inches on us. You have a lovely place to walk. I agree with Ella, leave the boys home from time to time and enjoy some girl time. She is so cute, how could I not agree with her?
I hope it comes to visit you soon, I'm so sorry about more snow *sad face*

HAPPY ELLA!! looks like a beautiful place to live. i bet the dogs love the wilderness ha? spring is in the air here in pa. too. can't come quick enough!!
She sure was! yeah, they were loving a bit too much so i just had to install an electric fence to curb their enjoyment field LOL. C'mon Spring!!

Bout time Ella got her own thread:cool::D
Shes such a beauty and where you live looks so peaceful and quiet K.

Gotta love this pic,her smile is awesome.
Ya know I was thinking about your solo walks with Bless while we were out. Ella will be 2 on the 28th and walking her was just a joy. she walks right with me and keeps looking up at me with that big silly grin on her face. I sure do love my EllaBella

Awww...what a pretty girl Ella is!

Sirius and I saw a Robin on one of our walks today...Spring is indeed coming!!!!!!
Thanks LS, a robin is a sure sign now isn't it!

Aww, looks like Ella had a GREAT time with her one on one walk with you K! She really is gorgeous!
Thanks Mac, we had a great time, special bonding walkie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts