Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took some pics with the babies outside, had a blast messing around and playing... oh how I love my babies. My neighbor even shared the love with them hehe!

"What's Spring Mah?"

"Oh is that so? Fun time?!"

"Yay! Mine Mine Mine, I got the dead ball!"

"Not anymore ya dont!!!"

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My babies

And Butch, my neighbors rescued Boxer... I love love love this boy

Thanks for looking you all... I know thats alot of pics :)
Nessa

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Wow Nessa everything is so nice and green. We still are in the brown stage with some snow left and mud. eek! Your whole gang looks so happy to have nice weather to play in. What a nice big yard to run in too. I bet they love it. You can really tell you lost weight, you look great! :) I am jealous of the tan too.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
*hates you, hates you, hates you* :p

It's still snowing here....T_T

Your pooches look great as ever! I love guera :D She's adorable!

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
I love that first picture of Guera....so happy looking! :D

Really love all the pictures...it makes me want to grab my camera and get my boys outside in the sunshine...:D

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Awesome pictures Nessa!!!

All the kids look so happy and I love Butch. :D

It's pretty green here too and while I absolutely love it, I'm feeling kinda sorry for my friends up north. :(

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow Nessa everything is so nice and green. We still are in the brown stage with some snow left and mud. eek! Your whole gang looks so happy to have nice weather to play in. What a nice big yard to run in too. I bet they love it. You can really tell you lost weight, you look great! :) I am jealous of the tan too.
Thanks Inga! LoL! I've been running around alot this week, so I got a bit darker lol. Going to the beach today again hehe. Thanks so much I'm still working hard to lose a bit more weight before the April Pooch Parade!

*hates you, hates you, hates you*

It's still snowing here....T_T

Your pooches look great as ever! I love guera :D She's adorable!
Hehe sorry Pep! Awe and thanks! My Guera is a sweetheart!

I love that first picture of Guera....so happy looking! :D

Really love all the pictures...it makes me want to grab my camera and get my boys outside in the sunshine...
Thanks Mdawn! Get them boys out there! It's pic time!

Awesome pictures Nessa!!!

All the kids look so happy and I love Butch.

It's pretty green here too and while I absolutely love it, I'm feeling kinda sorry for my friends up north. :(
Sigh, yep... they still have to deal with the cold. There are times I wish I could live somewhere it snows... and then times like this remind me it's better to live in the sunshine! lol IMO.
Thanks Reno!

Your danes are so beautiful. All of your pups are actually!!
Thanks Jessieanne! They are cute babies!

Adorable! They all look very goofy!
Hehe thanks Malorey! Yup they are goof balls!

Yes VERY green. It is somewhat green here lol

You certainly are very photographic with your doggies You & your dogs looks good!!
Thanks Moon, they love getting their pic taken and I love taking them!
Nessa

·
Registered
282 Posts
I loved all of your pictures! Looks like they all had such a great time!
Your dogs look like small horses compared to mine! :eek: They are all just beautiful! I love big dogs and would own one so fast if my lifestyle was more accommodating to what they need....

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I loved all of your pictures! Looks like they all had such a great time!
Your dogs look like small horses compared to mine! :eek: They are all just beautiful! I love big dogs and would own one so fast if my lifestyle was more accommodating to what they need....
Hehe thanks 4lilmunchkins! Teehee, I am pretty sure your dogs are the size of their heads! LOL! that would be something to see! Right next to eachother!

wow green it is and love your furbabies they are beautiful
jamie:D
Thanks Jamie! They truly are beauties!
Nessa

1 - 18 of 18 Posts