Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we discovered a very cute attribute of Venus' the other day when we went to give her a bath, she LOVES the hose, loves it! She would play in it all day if we let her. So here are some very cute photos of her.

UP UP AND AWAY!

Look ma I can float!

Rawr!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Those are awesome pictures!!

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
I don't see any wolf in her. wolves have very long muzzles and very long canines which see dosn't seem to have eather. not to mention she has tan points which is a recessive trait. she looks very GSD to me but some stacked photos might reveil more

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't see any wolf in her. wolves have very long muzzles and very long canines which see doesn't seem to have eather. not to mention she has tan points which is a recessive trait. she looks very GSD to me but some stacked photos might reveil more
Well all of her teeth have been worn down, her canines look like someone took a file to them, I don't know if that's something that would happen with age or not, we've had several older dogs (12,14, 9) that had perfectly fine teeth and the rescue think shes only 6-7. I really wonder because Kirsten had one of the volunteers that works with wolves work with her. Dosnt matter either way to me, shes an awesome dog, i just dont know the ordinances around here.

Though I was looking up GSDs and she kind of looks like the "old fashioned" GSD, if that even real,:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts