·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

'ROO ROO ROO"

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
I used to have a black and white Baseni. Seeing yours sure makes me want another but don't know if I ever will get one. They are such unique little dogs, not the easiest dogs to train but very lovable.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Your Basenji is cute! There were two at the kennel I used to work for and I heard them yodel one day and "what was that?" "It's the Basenji's....cool!!!" I told a friend there and then she wanted to hear them too. It sounded weird, but cool. :)

I hear they clean themselves like cats, is that true?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used to have a black and white Baseni. Seeing yours sure makes me want another but don't know if I ever will get one. They are such unique little dogs, not the easiest dogs to train but very lovable.
They certainly are unique dogs and not for the common dog owner as I bet you know. haha I have only ever known two other people with Basenji's and that was becasue they owned Sophie's brothers and Sisters. I don't know if I would ever own another Basenji but I have loved my time training Sophie. :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your Basenji is cute! There were two at the kennel I used to work for and I heard them yodel one day and "what was that?" "It's the Basenji's....cool!!!" I told a friend there and then she wanted to hear them too. It sounded weird, but cool. :)

I hear they clean themselves like cats, is that true?
I just love the ROO and Yodel sounds they make. :) The screaming however I can do without haha!
Yes that is very true! Sophie cleans herself more then my cat I think. lol They are VERY clean dogs.

Wow, Basenji looks gorgeous and cool on her pictures, he's very photogenic :D
Thank you!

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Pretty girl. One of my bosses has two rescue basenjis. She brought one to work a few years ago - sweet dog and super well-behaved. I always love hearing about her "puppies" as she calls them.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
She is really a very beautiful girl. :D have never met a Basenji in person.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts