Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
The only problem I had with 3 was it was more difficult to walk them (I have a coupler leash). Good luck with your mom taking him. And if this helps any at all...

"You just got Bandit a few months ago and you do not need another dog".

Doing any good...didn't think so...;)

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Gah. You're preaching to the choir. We're about 2-3 weeks away from finishing the remodeling on our house, and my boyfriend casually mentioned that it would be a perfect time to talk about getting another dog. I'm already all over Petfinder and have been going to shelters to "check things out"

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
For me having 3 was no different than having 2. It's once I get over that number 3 mark where things really change up to a different level.

Go for it! He's a cutie! :p

Jihad <----the bad influence :D
and the pound puppy crew.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well, looks like it's not going to work out for my mom - I got all the information I needed and he's too much of a fence challenger for her fence... she'd need to add a little more height and probably a dig guard - plus, he was not raised as an indoor dog, and is terrified of crates, which would make things more difficult for her.

I'm not really in a position to foster either, so unfortunately I have to pass this guy by. :( But, the good news is, according to the current "owner", there has been a lot of interest in him, and he's safe where he is, so there is no risk of him being euthanized. Yay for that!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts