Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take Adele to jump in the truck to ride to the main gate.. And it smells like something died in my truck... totally overwhelmed by it... pick up my packages at the main gate drive back to the house and start bringing the packages inside the house and .. overwhelmed by that smell in the house that you wonder if it's possible my clothes to pick it up in such a short time... Sit down on the futon and it's bad. then think maybe it's Adele that smells like that , like maybe she is in Pyo or something and I need to rush her to the vet.. Put my hand on her shoulder blade to steady her when my fingers sunk into something gooy and soft.. Rotten Egg goo... been so hot today that the gooses bad eggs were exploding on their own in the barn and Adele had been rolling all in them........ Awful awful awful eye watering smell,, quick scrub down to get it off of her and so relieved to know what it was and where it was coming from..

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
OH GAG. Willow once rolled in rotted soybean goo and the smell just was so horrible. You wouldn't think something plant-based could even smell like that but ugh. It wouldn't even wash off easily because it was greasy so the smell just kind of lingered. I can't even imagine a similar situation with rotted eggs, eww eww eww. Glad you found the source though. . .even in such a nasty way :D.

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh gag. Why did I read this when I'm waiting for blueberry coffee cake to finish in the oven?
hope it didn't ruin your appetite :) ... never forget the day I got the new harness's and took the dogs out into the pasture.... first thing was to plop down into a fresh pile of horse manure and roll in it... (geesh thanks guys, will be washing harnesses lol)

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
hope it didn't ruin your appetite :) ... never forget the day I got the new harness's and took the dogs out into the pasture.... first thing was to plop down into a fresh pile of horse manure and roll in it... (geesh thanks guys, will be washing harnesses lol)
Heck no....coffee cake was good!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts