Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone stole my little girl... my tiny baby who came home just a week before xmas.. the tiny 10+lbs little puppy who I cuddled with on the couch..

Someone stole her... and replaced her..

This was my little XENA...

Last thing I remembered was, I let her in her crate last night, kissed her good night and pat her on her tiny head... When I let her out this morning.. this is the dog who greeted me GOOD MORNING...

Its not possible... whoever replaced her did a really good job of sneaking in our house really really quietly..

BUT.. I love this female dog.. she is polite, doesn't jump when saying good morning and waits patiently for her food.. =) So, whether little Xena comes back or not.. I AM KEEPING THIS BIG XENA..

Just for comparison..

Dec. 26, 2008

Feb. 25, 2009

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
She's so big! but she is absolutely beautiful. Reminds me a little bit of little roe roe...in that last picture...just a little bit.

I'm so happy she's fit in so nicely. Great crew Mudra...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Oh wow... she really is gorgeous. Poor Abel lol! Got pinned by his not-so-little-anymore sis! It's good to see she's fit into your family so well.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Aww, that's sad... I'm dreading the day that I wake up and suddenly my puppies are full-grown-looking dogs!! She's still beautiful though, wee li'l puppy or not! Love all your photos... my husband and I have gotten a kick out of them!

·
Registered
823 Posts
I literally do not remember when Landen was a teenager. I remember him as a puppy, then suddenly he was a full grown dog! I miss my baby... but of course he still thinks he is a baby.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Oh my gosh.. for a minute I thought you were serious! LOL :p

I sometimes think Zoey got stolen too..

This new dog is bigger and a different color!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
you had me going for a second there mudra!!!!!:eek: i had butterflies in my stomach till i seen the comparison picture and got it!! now i am better, heheh. wow she really matured alot. hard to believe but still cute as ever!!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Mudra the first series is flawed. Xena is on the wrong side of the boys in the second shot. :) You know me, if I wasn't a pain in the butt, I would be anything. lol She is getting prettier and prettier.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks everyone... :D I still cant believe how fast she's grown.. I miss the little puppy who used to follow me everywhere.. BUT.. I am enjoying Xena's company more now that she's bigger..

·
Registered
322 Posts
thanks everyone... :D I still cant believe how fast she's grown.. I miss the little puppy who used to follow me everywhere.. BUT.. I am enjoying Xena's company more now that she's bigger..
LOL, I felt that way about Bailey. He was the cutest puppy in the whole wide world (*ducks*), and I kind of wish I had that for longer, but he was also sooo much more difficult with the constant potty training stuff and the super mouthiness.

She's gorgeous. Nice and shiny. And still very much a puppy. :)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
O my goodness :eek: What a difference a few months made! I would NEVER have guessed they were 1 & the same dog!
Your beautiful little girl has turned into such a beautiful young lady!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
wow is she getting BIG!!! I can't wait to see her full grown. She is such a pretty puppy!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts