Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a maltese, male about 4 years old. He saw his vet three says ago and got his shots, his blood work, and stool check and the doctor said he was fine. For about two days he has been vomiting all night about 4-5 times last night and about three the night before. Right now he is shaking and making a light wimper. When i laid him on his side he almost was crying and shaking bad it seemed. Ao i let him lay next to me in bed and adjust himself and he is not shaking anymore and the wimper has gone down. But he is a deep sleeper and normally snoors so i know how he takes breaths ans his breaths seem very fast like he isnt taking deep breaths. What should i do, i cannot make it to the animal hospital and i am extremely worried. He just started wimpering like he is sleeping and in pain. Please help...

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have a maltese, male about 4 years old. He saw his vet three says ago and got his shots, his blood work, and stool check and the doctor said he was fine. For about two days he has been vomiting all night about 4-5 times last night and about three the night before. Right now he is shaking and making a light wimper. When i laid him on his side he almost was crying and shaking bad it seemed. Ao i let him lay next to me in bed and adjust himself and he is not shaking anymore and the wimper has gone down. But he is a deep sleeper and normally snoors so i know how he takes breaths ans his breaths seem very fast like he isnt taking deep breaths. What should i do, i cannot make it to the animal hospital and i am extremely worried. He just started wimpering like he is sleeping and in pain. Please help...

Do you have anyone you can call? I'm so sorry.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Call your local rescues or animal control and ask for a ride to the vet. He needs to go to one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts