Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday morning....lazy and playing on the computer and I hear "sighs" behind me...

I'm off....to the cold and snow to walk the boys. They win!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
LOL Yup! Sometimes our dogs save us from ourselves. Mine definitely get me walking more then I would if they were not here. I love them for that... and many other reasons.
Your boy has such a handsome face. Sad eyes which help his cause, I suspect.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
I am an early morning person so the dogs get used to going out to feed the horses early. In the winter when it does not get light till at least 7:30, Remmy with his big blue eyes, sits staring at me and giving me little quiet whines wanting to go out to feed. If I go to let them out but don't put my coat and boots on, they just look at me, as they have already been let out first thing to go to the bathroom. If I say, okay, lets go feed the horses, there is a mad rush for the door. (I never say that unless I am going to feed) No matter how I say it, even whisper it, they know what I mean as they just love to race down to the barn when I open the yard gate.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
LOL...I feel ya. I have two boxers circling around me like sharks. I guess it's time to go to the park.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
My 2 keeps shifting and sighing. I already let them play in the back yard for half an hour not that long ago. They were tired when they came (the snow is up to their shoulders and they were racing it through it) but that has worn off I guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts