Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided to go to the DP today since it was so nice out. We also brought Abby since she is all better now. Well, we were the only ones there for a least a half an hour! I didn't get any pic's after some others came.

My son with Abby and Baylee.

My son, Baylee and one of my daughters in the background.

Baylee and Bayne

Abby

**more**

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Baylee chasing Abby

My hubby snapped this one. He thought it was cute that Baylee and Abby were curled up behind my legs... not enough room for Bayne though lol!

I snapped these ones... I thought they looked so cute!

Bayne and Baylee sleeping beside my mother-in-law.

She went to bed, so Abby decided to curl up with the other 2 lol!

All done.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
The snow looks beautiful but you can keep up there in Canada and all the northern US. I will just admire it from afar...very afar! :eek:

Looks like everyone had a great time. And I can see you have strict rules about no dogs on the furniture...NOT! :D

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya, the snow is pretty but it sucks when it's really cold out. Our weather up here has been so weird! We didn't get any snow till december, then it rained then it snowed again, then we went into a long deep freeze. Then it warmed up to like +10c!! Then back down to -30c...-40 with windchill!! It's CRAZY!!

LMAO the furniture rules went out the window a while back! They gotta move when we say though.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are getting along pretty good now. Abby is pretty vocal and does get a little aggressive but not bad. She's a little humper though! Mainly with Baylee but she's tried it with me... I though I was gonna fall off the couch when I busted her doing it! The first time it happened, I was sitting on the couch playing on the laptop. She hopped up and I felt twitching so I turned my head... low and behold she was trying to hump my hip! Little bugger!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts