Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well let me start out by saying this is just a little rant and only you all will understand me on this.
Last week we got the DNA back on our puppy and found out she was an interesting mix of dogs to say the least lol.
So yesterday my ex BIL comes over and this was our conversation

Me: So did you here what Roxy is?
BIL: Yea shes a *blank* mutt.
Me: Well we knew she was a mutt before but did you here what she is mixed with?
BIL: She is just a mutt.
Me: No she is my dog and she is a sweet dog.

People make me so dang mad I mean what is the point of being so rude. IMO if being a mutt means they are not purebread then doesnt that make almost all people in the world mutts? I know I am not pure anything neither our my children, nieces, nephews, or anyone else I love. Does this change any feeling for them of course not. Some people just act so dumb I just feel like telling them all if they dont like my mutts then they need not come to my house!

·
Registered
172 Posts
ya just need a thicker skin.

don't let the little things bother you. (my 2 cents)

don't get me wrong, you x bil is a jacka** for saying those things, especially about a dog.
she's your dog, and you love her. that's all that matters.
tell your x bil to pack sand.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOl thanks I know and most things he says about my girls I just walk away they are mine and they are at my house so forget him but just his total way about it made me want to smack him..... Wonder how long it would take my girls to learn the sick command lol:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts