Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
I'll have to try and take one too. But trying to get him to stand still is never easy. :)

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
didn't mean to leave you out of the mix Payton..:eek: and Aslan can join in too. Gotta love those big goofy STUDLY looking boys! ;)
Yes, we definitely need Aslan in this as well. If only Mr. P was around more often...lol

Hopefully, if it doesn't rain tomorrow I'll be able to get Uallis out to try to get the picture taken. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just love Otis pics! I wish Tank had more wrinkles. Tank turns 2 in August, he is starting to pack on the pounds he is at 170 right now. How much does Otis weigh?

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
About time you found this thread Mr. P!!! Where ya been hiding. I need a Blake, Bless and Aslan fix...NOW!!! ;)

Ok, you're off the hook...I found 'em. Good thing too...

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Oh I agree, this is an amazing picture, what a gorgeous boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're looking awesome too Shug!
ADH, I'll see if I can find a shot like this of Mo, might take me a few dys:
Thanks K---I think him is quite handsome too :D
Good thing Otis is hiding most of my body...he's makin me look good HAHAHA No, really--I feel great, thanks :)

Otis is the poster child for Buff guard dogs. That said, we all know he is a big giant snuggle bunny.
Thanks Inga--don't tell anyone about the snuggly bunny part...wouldn't want the word to get out ;)
Oh hell yeah!! he has gone from pup to dog and looking very toned indeed,not to mention massive!!:
Good job you did with the big Lad Chrissy.
Thanks Dom!!! Good to see ya!!
I just love Otis pics! I wish Tank had more wrinkles. Tank turns 2 in August, he is starting to pack on the pounds he is at 170 right now. How much does Otis weigh?
Thank you!! Otis will be 2 July 3rd and weighs close to 180 I am guessing--a few months ago he weighed 170...and I know he's bulked up since then...
We need some Tank Pics, too!!!! Just PM me when you post them so I don't miss them, okay??? :D I just had a baby and am in and out, so I miss alot!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Wow, wow, wow!!!! When did Otis grow up?!?!

He looks spectacular(seriously, gorgeous!). Look at his build. I love his conformation too....he has really grown into himself.

I just wanna smooch that big face of his:D

p.s. I love the two pictures of him standing in the grass. Frame worthy!

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Wow, wow, wow!!!! When did Otis grow up?!?!

He looks spectacular(seriously, gorgeous!). Look at his build. I love his conformation too....he has really grown into himself.

I just wanna smooch that big face of his

p.s. I love the two pictures of him standing in the grass. Frame worthy!
Thanks Danielle!!! My baby sure has grown up, hasn't he??

I haven't seen pics of your crew in a while...I think it's past time for some!!! ;) Oh, and how's Buddha doing? I haven't seen any update on him in a while--hope he's doing better!!!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Thanks Danielle!!! My baby sure has grown up, hasn't he??

I haven't seen pics of your crew in a while...I think it's past time for some!!! ;) Oh, and how's Buddha doing? I haven't seen any update on him in a while--hope he's doing better!!!
He really has grown up, Chrissy. Such a handsome boy you have. I can't believe how much he has filled out. He would be the QH of the horse world! Nice and stocky!

I have been terrible with pictures lately:eek: . I promise I will get some updated ones soon. I need to film Dawson and Angel together. You won't believe how nice Angel is moving right now (way, way better than her last videos...she looks 100% normal in her gait). She really is the cutest, mini collie I have ever met LOL. All spice and no sugar too(she has reclaimed her title as 'devil dog' of the pack, and I say that with love;))! I have just been super busy. Between the horses, the dogs, work etc. I barely have time to sit down and 'relax' at night (I am sure you can relate, you are a mother of two!!) LOL

Buddha is doing great! He hasn't come over to play recently, but I have visited him a few times in the last few weeks. He still has on and off issues with his front leg, but overall he seems to be improving. His hips don't seem to be bothering him at this point, so he is continuing the wait and see game with him. He loves to play a good game of fetch (although, speed is not his title). He is just a big ol' lapdog(uh, literally, he will climb on the couch to sit on you). My poor brother, he let him on the couch to 'snuggle' with him as a puppy, and now Buddha thinks it is alright. I told him he just has to be consistent and 'mean it' everytime Buddha tries to climb on with him, and make him get off. I don't think my brother has the heart too, though.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts