Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few (okay, alot) of pics from outside lately...I can't believe he's almost 2 already!!!
Guarding his house.....

Watching the Amish Buggies go by......

Taking out a Solar light...Brat....

I love when he sits like this HAHA

more comin..

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I can honestly say that if I saw a dog like Otis, Aslan, Mojo, standing in a front yard, I don't know that I would go in the yard. Are they REALLY guard dogs (barking, being aggressive) by nature or are people scared away because of how huge they are?

I wish I could just smoosh all of their faces...except for the slobber...ick! :eek:

BTW...you look GOOD in the picture with him. How are the girls?

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL Thank you everyone--glad you are enjoying them :D

Are they REALLY guard dogs (barking, being aggressive) by nature or are people scared away because of how huge they are?

I wish I could just smoosh all of their faces...except for the slobber...ick! :eek:

BTW...you look GOOD in the picture with him. How are the girls?
haha--Otis' size and looks are enough of a sign for people to beware...even though he is no where near guard dog material HAHA When Ella was here, she was waaay more of a guard dog than him--he'd rather just watch or sleep :rolleyes: This is why I love this breed so much--all he needs is his "tough dog" looks to protect us
The girls are great, as am I...can you believe the baby is almost a month old already?? Time's flying by already *cries* Thanks for askin :)
We call this the "slob position" at my house. Max has it perfected. Loved all the pictures. Otis is so handsome and I loved the action shots with his jowls flopping all over the place.
HAHA--Slob Love it--so perfect hehe

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
yay.. new otis pics.. love it sugah!!!

how are the little girls doing? you are looking great hunny! Whoever said post pregnancy body shouldn't look like that is definitely not you!!! :D

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
The pic with the balls, he looks like a little puppy. He is so gorgeous!! You are so lucky to have him!!

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yay.. new otis pics.. love it sugah!!!

how are the little girls doing? you are looking great hunny! Whoever said post pregnancy body shouldn't look like that is definitely not you!!! :D
Thank You Mudra!! The girls are perfect :) I couldn't ask for a better baby...actually I am kinda bored LOL
The pic with the balls, he looks like a little puppy. He is so gorgeous!! You are so lucky to have him!!
Thank you Leroy
He IS a "little" puppy--always wanting to goof off haha We are very lucky to have him....and him us :)

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
WOW!! He's looks like a big boy in this picture...He has filled out SO much it seems lately and he's buff! And its official now...he is definitely wrinklier (is that even a word...?? haha ;)) than Uallis. He is a very handsome fellow to be sure.....so...if I agree to let you have Uallis, can I have Otis?...I mean, its only fair...:p ;)

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
WOW!! He's looks like a big boy in this picture...He has filled out SO much it seems lately and he's buff! And its official now...he is definitely wrinklier (is that even a word...?? haha ;)) than Uallis. He is a very handsome fellow to be sure.....so...if I agree to let you have Uallis, can I have Otis?...I mean, its only fair...
Wrinklier is a word...at least in MY dictionary it is...not sure about Websters..! :p And you're right Otis is wrinklier than Uallis. ;)

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WOW!! He's looks like a big boy in this picture...He has filled out SO much it seems lately and he's buff! And its official now...he is definitely wrinklier (is that even a word...?? haha than Uallis. He is a very handsome fellow to be sure.....so...if I agree to let you have Uallis, can I have Otis?...I mean, its only fair...:
Wrinklier IS a word...I have used it Many times LOL
And...uhhh....NO....I keep Otis..you wouldn't wanna take him away from his sisters, would ya??? *guilt trip* :p
Wrinklier is a word...at least in MY dictionary it is...not sure about Websters..! And you're right Otis is wrinklier than Uallis.
I think we might need some full body pics of Ually to compare....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Well, IMHO, Otis' face sure is wrinklier. I would love to see side by side of Otis, Ually & Mojo. Think y'all could manage to take similar pictures so we could see. I think that would really be neat. 3 of my favorite fellas...ah be still my heart! ;)

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Otis is the poster child for Buff guard dogs. :) That said, we all know he is a big giant snuggle bunny.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Well, IMHO, Otis' face sure is wrinklier. I would love to see side by side of Otis, Ually & Mojo. Think y'all could manage to take similar pictures so we could see. I think that would really be neat. 3 of my favorite fellas...ah be still my heart! ;)
We need to get Payton in on it too...then it'd be complete...lol I'll see what I can come up with...I don't think that I have any of Uallis that are that similar to that picture of Otis...I'd have to try to take one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts