Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At their favorite stomping grounds.

A funny Blooper. Wish I got his full body in it. But it is a blooper and thats what makes it. I think beagles make the best bloopers, ears all over, tounge flapping around haha

I make him pose before I will through his stick lol

getting filthy.

Dam dog.

Through a stick for us

Tight rope walker circus dog.

I hate this cliff/hill, takes for ever for me to climn it (its massive lol) and these 2 holligans run and play freaking chase on it as I try to climb it. They must be half mountain goat

He finally stopped to wait for my slow a$$ lol.

Just a nice little shot

Seriously if we are near water. this dog has his head under it Trying to find ANYTHING to pull up. Normally its a 5lbs+ rock. lol

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Great pictures Tankstar. I am jealous, I wish I was there with you hiking while our boys ran around like nuts. Carsten also loves the water but Oliver wouldn't dare get his feet dirty unless he was dying of thirst. Even then, he would be very very careful to get only minimally wet feet. ha ha
Nice to see a Beagle on the loose and still hanging aound his person and dog/brother. Such cute dogs, thanks for sharing the pictures.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
What a nice place to go hiking! Your two dogs are beautiful! :) I don't see many posts of them ....

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great pictures Tankstar. I am jealous, I wish I was there with you hiking while our boys ran around like nuts. Carsten also loves the water but Oliver wouldn't dare get his feet dirty unless he was dying of thirst. Even then, he would be very very careful to get only minimally wet feet. ha ha
Nice to see a Beagle on the loose and still hanging aound his person and dog/brother. Such cute dogs, thanks for sharing the pictures.
Solo and Blaze love having other dogs to run around with.they would love it. Sometimes I wish they didnt like water so much. Because as soon as Blaze gets out he rolls on the ground, be it mud, sand or grass lol water + sand+ long haired dog = disaster later lol
That looks like so much fun! What a great place to go... doggy paradise!
Thanks. we have so many different places to go around here, I love this area.

What a nice place to go hiking! Your two dogs are beautiful! :) I don't see many posts of them ....
Thank you. I know I dont post enough about them. Most of my time is either working or out with the dogs. yesterday was a rainy day, so we did nothing. So I had time for photos lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts