Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent gotten the pictures of the newest additions on here yet. Havent had time. But I promise soon I will have everyone on here.

Tigger

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
I would never feel lonely if I were surrounded by them. Are they all rescued dogs?

They all look great, you take good care of them! Just wondering when it comes to eating time do you have a bowl for each and do you yell come and get it? :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I would never feel lonely if I were surrounded by them. Are they all rescued dogs?

They all look great, you take good care of them! Just wondering when it comes to eating time do you have a bowl for each and do you yell come and get it? :)
Dixie is food aggressive she has her own kennel cause of it. Andy is food aggressive to an extent. He gits fed alone. The two shepards eat together in a big bowl. The pups eat in anthor big bowl.

I never feel lonely with them. When im having a bad day they all just cuddle with me on the couch. Melody is what i call my shoulder to cry on. I can just put my arms around her and just cry and she never budges.

Sorry that i dont have better pics. I dont have a digital camera just yet i will have to git anthor disposable camea and just snap away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts