Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He seriously lays on the stairs like this. goofy dog.

Blaze and his BFF bathing together, its a older photo (a month or more) But I think its cute.

This is the bike path by my house. nice spot for offleash play. we found this soccer ball while walking through there, we seem to always find a soccer ball, basket ball, volley ball or dodge ball every day there, probably due to 3 schools int he immeadeate area, and a creek that runs through them all)

Found this old sled in the creek, he LOVED it to death, literally, he spent weeks ripping it up (lucky there is garbage cans all over so I could through pieces away each day lol)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
his other 2 buddies at the DP.

Pictures from the other day in Toronto. Monday may 17th (with my unaltered male who should not be in public so I have been told lol look how terrible he acts)
My brother and BF, blaze looks so tiny in this one, its just the angling on him though, he was trying to get back to me.

He loved the picnic area, as people were all over with food. his hopeful face that a strange will feed him some morsal of food.

Pigeons are not afraid of anything. they were pecking around blaze like he wasnt there.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blaze at the water fountain for dogs in pawsway discovery center.

In front of the CN tower and sky dome AKA the rogers center, but I dont call it that.(that you can not see)

Infront of the friendly stranger. i cant believe stores based on smoking weed, that is illegal to do, is actually legal lol mond boggling. I know they dont sell weed int here (legally any way). but every thing is to do with weed. oh well. So i took a picture of him in front lol

My brother put a base ball mit on him for fun.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And just some fun pictures.

they had a bunch of shows going on that day. here is 2 people on a unicycle each, carrying some one on a bar. I couldnt get any good photos due to crowds, and not wanting to drag blaze directly in to the middle of a crowd .

we went to paws way discovery center again. they were having a doggy yard sale. (I got a brand new zoom groom for Blaze for a buck. works great)

And here are a few other random shots from T.O I took when my mom and I went yesterday (didnt bring the dog this time)

Pretty flowers.

The city.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Cool pics. To have a dog well-behaved and brave enough to accompany you to what seems like pretty busy places is a testament to Blaze's temperament and your training. I like the one of him in front of Rogers Center. Interesting angle :)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool pics. To have a dog well-behaved and brave enough to accompany you to what seems like pretty busy places is a testament to Blaze's temperament and your training. I like the one of him in front of Rogers Center. Interesting angle :)
Thanks. He is such a willing to please dog and loves going out and about, we take him to tons of busy places all the time, espeacially all summr long, since its cold here for so long, the nice warm months we have are spent outdoors doing somthing some where. He loves all the attention he gets.
Great pics. I love the rolling in the grass ones.
That is his ultimate favourite thing to do in life, roll on grass, carpet, couchs, floors, gravel the list goes on and on lol

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Hey, it's my neighbourhood! Nice to see familiar places on here. Great pics! Blaze is a good looking boy! I was thinking of checking the Pawsway place out, how is it?

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's a fine looking dog you have there! I like that pic with the pigeon right behind him. It's cute. Seems like you have him trained well too. Dogs that have no manners unfortunately can be a pain in the butt. LOL

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love the pics. Beautiful dog and yes the old Degrassi is much better!!;)
Im such a degrassi nerd. I have the whole collection. me and my girlfriends will get together for drinks night and pig out and watch them all lol

Hey, it's my neighbourhood! Nice to see familiar places on here. Great pics! Blaze is a good looking boy! I was thinking of checking the Pawsway place out, how is it?
Paws way is a neat place. Not so much for dogs IMO though, more for the humans as there is lots of reading on walls ect. They do have a little dog area with agility set up to play for the dogs though, its a intrsting place, it was our second time going. Are you going to woofstock?
That's a fine looking dog you have there! I like that pic with the pigeon right behind him. It's cute. Seems like you have him trained well too. Dogs that have no manners unfortunately can be a pain in the butt. LOL
The birds didnt bother him, he was more intrested int he hot dogs, ham burgers, corn and other treats we had on the picnic table llol
Great pictures, but the bath tub beats them all!
yes I love the picture of him in the bath. I should get his picture in the bath i took the other day at work when I brought him, not a happy camper int he crate when I put him in to dry, as he has never been in a crate in his life lol.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Great pictures. Looks like Blaze CAN go in public even though he is intact. lol :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts