Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of the pictures aren't so hot, need to get used to the bigger camera.

Even though poor Maisy got cut off, I absolutely adore this picture for some reason. Airborne horse-butt, lol.

After the run...

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Nice! I need to find a good trail to do some bikejoring on. There aren't many that would work too well around here. Too crowded, horses, or too steep are the majority of the problems.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
That has got to be sooo much fun! That also looks like a great path. :)

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My husband DID offer to get me a GoPro. :D

Anyway, here's a few more from yesterday. The weather is only intermittently cool enough to run the dogs at this point and probably will be that way for the rest of the summer. Getting used to the new camera.

Ready to go! Lining out from the "picket" (trunk latch lol) while I'm getting the scooter ship-shape.

Ears and rears!

Break 1

Break 2

Clever boy cooling off in the shade.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Instead of a helmet cam I use a Gorrilapod and use the camera I already have. I wrap it tight around the handlebars.

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I have a GorillaPod that I usually wrap on a belt at my waist. On the scooter I find that mounting it on the handlebars always ends up a bit too shaky, plus if I have to bail off the scooter I don't want to have to worry about the camera getting damaged (not that it's a regular occurrence, but it happens from time to time as there is a lot of wildlife in the park where we go).

The new camera is a little bit too heavy for it, anyway. Actually with the new camera I find I get the best pictures just hanging it around my neck from the strap without the GP at all, which seems like it should be ridiculously shaky but isn't.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts