Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just love this one

This time mommy is letting him on the couch, so i can't be yelled at!

He has stolen his mommies heart too!

Obviously he is a cuddler

MORE BELOW.....................................................................

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just hangin out in these 4

He is a stud!

Just those for now. thank you!!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Ya know..... if you keep posting pictures of Bello being spoiled.. it's going to be hard to claim it as a rarity..... :rolleyes:

Once again, great pics jcd. Bello is one handsome boy :D

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
He looks so...so...smart. You know how some dogs just have a look that tells you they are really thinking hard...to figure out what the he## that human of mine is doing with that thing that flashes! :eek:

Great pics as always! As soon as I take my class on how to use my camera, I'm gonna flood this place with great pictures! :p

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya know..... if you keep posting pictures of Bello being spoiled.. it's going to be hard to claim it as a rarity..... :rolleyes:

Once again, great pics jcd. Bello is one handsome boy :D
i know , i know renoman. it has been getting ridiculous with all the love around here!!:p

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
He looks so...so...smart. You know how some dogs just have a look that tells you they are really thinking hard...to figure out what the he## that human of mine is doing with that thing that flashes! :eek:

Great pics as always! As soon as I take my class on how to use my camera, I'm gonna flood this place with great pictures! :p
I agree totally with you on the smart look thing. and it is very true. he studies every word that comes out of my mouth and if it is a command he really tries to do something even if it is completely wrong! He gets an A for effort!!!!!!

Mr Bello is looking awesome as always J!
The chilling on the dog bed shots are real good but its good to see he loves his mum as well as you ;)
Thanks poochman. He is very close to mommy and very tight with my boy also. He really has become a family pet. He knows who to be weary of somehow, but most people he just wags his tail and licks. I will tell you one thing, when his hair goes up on his back he usually barks ( or growls ) like a 160lb dog. I would never come near my home if i heard him!!:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts