Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like forums mostly for the marketplace and trading of supplies without the middlemen. I'll be asking about Flea Prevention in South Florida because I hear we have a specific strain of fleas that are more hardcore than most. I spend my first 14 years with a Boxer, late teens with a Mastiff, and now own the smartest, most loyal, and trainable member of the Bully family, but according to new member suggestions I'll let her breed go unmentioned.

Where is the marketplace though?

Where would I post a DIY lead Tutorial?

Want Pics?

·
Registered
514 Posts
What a cutie! She's a pit bull, right? Where did you see that you can't post your current dog's breed? If it's because she's a pit, there are lots here. So don't worry about that.

Maybe you should PM a moderator about the marketplace thing. I don't think you're allowed to try to sell anything unless you're a sponsor. But it's always best to get the rules straight from the source before you make accidental mistakes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is a pit. I think she's actually an american staffordshire terrier to be more precise. If I'm not mistaken AmStaffs are less stocky and bulky. Her brother came out creme colored, like a blue nose, with the more typical strong shoulders legs bulky head and short snout. If not for her coat eyes and tale she has the build of a smaller, quicker, leaner dog.

I didn't see that I couldn't post, just saw that it was highest on the list of controversial topics. I got her from an ex girlfriend's brother who's bitch was impregnated while being pet sat by someone with a male pit (that's the story). Her mom looks just like her, and I'm guessing her father is more of her brother's look as I described earlier. He was willing to let them go as shop dogs, and I later found out he was actually selling them for a profit. To each his own, but I'm happy my girl couch surfs all day and never gets tied up, fought, or left alone at a junk yard. There I go lighting fires. They're wonderful dogs, dangerous as other bullies sure, but with proper training they're also easier to control.

I wanted to get into the market to buy more than sell. Usually forums don't let you sell until you've reached a considerable number of posts. Maybe they don't let you see it either? I'll contact a mod. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Cute girl....looks a lot like my girl

APBT can and should be lean and they don't have short muzzles at all LOL

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Am staffs are bigger boned and bulkier than American Pit Bull Terriers not the other way around. APBTs are chiseled and muscular.

And they are no more dangerous than any other breed, not just bullies, although dangerous is a poor choice of words btw.

But cute girl anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts