Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just a little success. All of the dogs are now fully used to each other. All 7 of them now peacefully coincide with each other. :) I'll be getting pictures in a bit, but we've been working on introducing everyone for about two weeks now and things are great. The only one who gets a little grumpy is Sammy (oops, I realized I forgot who it was originally), but I think that has a bit to do with her being older and not quite as patient as she used to be. It's like a rainbow of dogs with two GSPs, a GSDxBC, a GSDxHusky, two AussiexLabs, and a chihuahua. :p

·
Registered
155 Posts
I bet the Chihuahua is the boss LOL

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She tries to be. :D She's just a pup right now though so we'll see how it goes as she gets older. :p

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
I bet the Chihuahua is the boss LOL
That's what I was thinking...lol

*sigh* It sounds like paradise to be surrounded by 7 dogs...

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mdawn - It's quite lovely IMO opinion, I'm sure visitors can feel overwhelmed at times because everyone LOVES saying hi and giving kisses. :p All in all it's quite nice everyones pretty well behaved which makes it easier.

The funny thing is even with all the other dogs Mina and Upendi tend to stick together and play amongst themselves, they've bonded with each other quite well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts