Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Tybalt, a 6 month old tabby boy who decided he simply HAD to come home with me today. :)

I'm not sure he'll work out though, doesn't he look stressed? ;)
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
Congrats! Oh, he's pretty, I love classic tabbies. And those ears! If he grows into them he's gonna be big :D.

·
Super Moderator
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I love him so much already, he's only been here a few hours, and he's SO cuddly already, and so calm and confident. Cautious around Kuma, but not in the least afraid, and thoroughly fascinated by him. Kuma wants to play, but isn't quite sure what to make of him, so jumps around at a safe distance and does his "please play with me" whimper, lol.

And I'll love him no matter what his size, but I'd be pretty thrilled if he gets big. He's so little now though, and he's 6 months old already, so I don't know how big he'll really get.

·
Banned
2 Posts
So cute!

I'm jealous... my wife does not want to add a cat for now. (Afraid to not love the new one as much as our current dog, maybe)

I ever had a tubby too. She was really smart - open the doors etc... - and was clearly dominating our dog of that time (that was before Taro, so quite some times ago)

Glad to see that both seem to be doing fine together.

·
Super Moderator
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, you can tell your wife that cats and dogs fill very different roles and she will absolutely love it as much as your dog, just maybe in a different way, which is totally fine. :)

I adore tabbies, they're my favourite colour pattern in cats, and all of my cats have been tabbies. :)

Kuma and Tybalt don't seem to quite know what to make of each other, but at the same time they're fascinated by one another. Kuma bounces around at a safe distance doing his "please play with me" whimper, and Tybalt follows him around from a safe distance and then fake stalks and pounces at him, lol. I think they're going to get along just fine. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just can't get over how cuddly he is, he's constantly cuddling on my chest, under my chin, and he LOVES to sleep with his cheek pressed up against mine. He's just the sweetest little guy and really well behaved for a kitten. Loves his scratcher and really hasn't tried to scratch anything he shouldn't yet. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts