Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
... since hubby and I moved from Germany to the US.

Since then:

- joined a SAR Team and started training in Area Search
- started working our new girl in IPO Competition Obedience going for the BH. Ultimate goal is the IPO1 and RH1 but we are still without a club and I'm not sure if I have the time to do SAR and IPO. RH is going to be much easier since it's SAR.

Aquired the DEC Basic Searcher. Going for the Searcher 1 (currently going through the SAR Academy which will put me on the NASAR Searcher 1 Level) but I'll still have to do the Crew Boss of our Federation. And hopefully by the end of this year, my girl is certified as a Wilderness Life Find Area Search Dog.

Found a Job in a Doggy Day Care Center which literally pays for the Obedience Classes with a Trainer who is the Training Director of one of the Schutzhund Clubs.
So far things are good. Not sure if anyone except for a few people that know me from another forum, remember me but I guess I'll frequent a big more in the future.

edit:

What would a topic be without any new pictures ;)

The new girl

My boy is becoming a Senior but he's still super-fit. 8 years and going strong.

The little princess

How they love the snow

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What a pack :D

Hero in Training

Doing some Heeling

Yeah, she's that small, yet powerful

·
Registered
400 Posts
Wow, great photos!!! Your dogs are amazing. The SAR work sounds really cool.

Jen

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. I'm truly proud of the two girls and the boy too, of course. Especially the B&T one is a great worker and the other one is just one bubbly happy little girl that loves to work and interact with and for you.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Beautiful dogs ... and what a great adventurous life they must be enjoying! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts