Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now here's the truly funny part.

Every kid that sees her thinks she's a chihuahua. Even the vet techs said she looks a lot like a chihuahua. I'm guessing it's the ears?

A month ago

Now

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
She's too adorable!! Those are some seriously upright ears! I can think of a few doberman owners who would give anything to have their pups ears stand like that without posting hahaha

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I love her! What a cutie. Her coloring is gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Ya better keep an eye on her cuz I might be puppy snatching soon.;) No, really she is so cute.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
She's too adorable!! Those are some seriously upright ears! I can think of a few doberman owners who would give anything to have their pups ears stand like that without posting hahaha
Crack me up! I had a rescued Doberman puppy with natural ears. If they stood up on their own she would have looked just like a donkey because they were so long. I used to hold them up on occasion to see how they would look and laugh at how silly she looked. Just a funny image in my head when I read that, sorry. lol

Hadley is a beautiful pup. How old is she now?

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Crack me up! I had a rescued Doberman puppy with natural ears. If they stood up on their own she would have looked just like a donkey because they were so long. I used to hold them up on occasion to see how they would look and laugh at how silly she looked. Just a funny image in my head when I read that, sorry. lol

Like this? http://www.ildoberescue.com/displayDog.php?id=1049

Hadley is adorable! Those ears suit her well!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
She is such a pretty dog! There is a pittie that comes to work whose ears stand straight up like that, I think its adorable when they end up like that!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
She's beautiful. It looks like she's matured alot since you brought her home.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Oh gosh, a chocolate brindle. I am insanely jealous ;)
APBTs/Pit mixes with upright ears make me laugh so much. They're adorable

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks so much everyone!

We're estimating she's about 17 weeks now.

Oh gosh, a chocolate brindle. I am insanely jealous ;)
APBTs/Pit mixes with upright ears make me laugh so much. They're adorable
Is that what it is? I've been calling her fawn brindle.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Fawn, Chocolate - I think it just depends on which term you prefer and in what breed you're referring too. Kind of like differentiating between Fawn and Liver. Some breeds call it one thing and others call it something different.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Oh my she is cute! How big is she now? She looks so muscular now. She's gonna be a strong dog.
She's only 15 lbs. We're thinking 30-40 full grown.

So I've been taking her to work with me - she loves it. She's getting lots of people and dog socialization, learning to behave in the store, and it's actually helping with potty training since I have her with me all the time. She's also very good at finding bits of dropped food under the food displays.

And she is KNOCKED OUT by the time the car gets started to head home.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts