Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I like that picture too! It is a great picture. It reminds me of tranquility. :) As for the pink tail ... I thought I was seeing things at first! Lol! She is a pretty girl BTW!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Haha, my bf's sister is always badgering me to let her dye the tip of Sydney's tail. Her Maltese usually has a pink or purple tail. Or blue when the purple fades. ;p Anyway, really nice pictures!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
I love that picture, too!

I'd also love to dye Kabota's tail, but my husband would probably have an aneurysm.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. :)
I think I'm going to have the picture framed.
I dyed her tail as a joke, but I really think it adds some character!

·
Registered
232 Posts
That's an awesome pic!

I once died Boo green to go with his Halloween costume (he was a frog LOL)

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Nice photos, esp the tail! I know someone who dies her dog's tail purple so that people will approach. It works - everyone wants to know why the dog's tail is purple! Great socialization tip for a young dog.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice photos, esp the tail! I know someone who dies her dog's tail purple so that people will approach. It works - everyone wants to know why the dog's tail is purple! Great socialization tip for a young dog.
Lots of people approach Hallie wanting to know why her tail is pink. Your friend probably has her dog super socialized by now! Someone asked me today "do you walk your dog at the park by the river?" When I said yes he said "Does she have a pink tail, or was I seeing things?" Haha.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Lots of people approach Hallie wanting to know why her tail is pink. Your friend probably has her dog super socialized by now! Someone asked me today "do you walk your dog at the park by the river?" When I said yes he said "Does she have a pink tail, or was I seeing things?" Haha.
I think that pic is great and a good choice to frame! :D

I too socialized my Dobie many years ago when folks thought the worst of them ... not by coloring ... but by having him carry his frisbee in his mouth everywhere we went! :) Great conversation starter also.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think that pic is great and a good choice to frame! :D

I too socialized my Dobie many years ago when folks thought the worst of them ... not by coloring ... but by having him carry his frisbee in his mouth everywhere we went! :) Great conversation starter also.
I'm sure he was a good ambassador for the breed! Dobermans need more owners like you.

·
Super Moderator
11,835 Posts
I donno. I LOVE the first picture. In the second picture, I imagine Hallie saying, "Mo-om! My tail is pink! Why is my tail pink???"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts