Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... that really struck me. It was about a guy who was killed by a dog attack. All throughout the show they suspected bully breeds, but in the end it was a GSD or Malinois (I couldn't tell). He was so sweet... they told his story, of how is owners sent him to the vet to be put down becuase he simply grew up, and was bigger than they wanted. :rolleyes: Anyhow the vet found him a home, but it ended up being a dogfighter... Bones, the girl, was going to adopt the dog, but they had put him down. When they buried him, she spoke of how unfair it was, becasue the dog was forced to kill. She talked of how stupid the owners were for not realizing how big of a dog he'd grow to be...

it was a good show. Has anyone seen it? Ceasar Milan was in it, portraying himself. :p

·
Registered
743 Posts
I love that episode... the burial scene gets me whenever I see it. The Ceasar Milan appearance is pretty interesting I thought :D

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that it did a pretty good job of telling people that its not the dog, but the owner, ya know? I liked it. :D

·
Registered
637 Posts
I LOVE that episode. apparently that dog is belgian malinois cross shepherd, owned by a client of cesar :)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Its is on my top 5 list of fav. episodes :D Santa in the Slush is still #1 though ;) hehe. Anyways, that end scene its so sad, no matter how many times I watch that episode it gets me everytime. I think they did a really good job with that episode.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yup love Bones (own every season on DVD hehe). That was one of those very touching episodes and Cesar Milan was awesome in it :D

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
I also have every season on DVD...lol

I like the episode....I think it had a pretty good msg....I think the Cesar part was ok...a little on the cheesy side...when he walked into the barn and made ever dog lay down :D....but the end was touching

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
I like the episode....I think it had a pretty good msg....I think the Cesar part was ok...a little on the cheesy side...when he walked into the barn and made ever dog lay down :D....but the end was touching
Yep, I loved the episode as well...but the whole CM thing was cheesy. I wish they hadn't used him to be honest..it felt like a publicity stunt. I like Bones a lot, but this one felt awkward, because CM is NOT an actor and it showed.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I saw that episode too. I'm a big fan of the show and own all three seasons that are available. Like Marsha said, they did a good job of showing that it's the owner, not the dog.

Rosemary, it does have David Boreanaz, and it's about a forensic anthropologist who helps solve crimes.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
I saw that episode when it first came out I think it was last year but not sure. I love that episode! the poor dog, I wish Bones could have kept him.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I never finished the episode. CM was cheesy as all get out. I was sitting there going,"Oh, puh-lease".
It sort of irked me that they had GSDs, rotties, etc. as fighting dogs. *shrugs*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts