Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I was waiting to hear on a rescue. He was a seven year old papillon. But when I finally heard I was informed that he needs to be adopted with his large golden retriever buddy. I can't have a big dog or I might have considered it.

So then I searched rescues as well as local classifieds.
I drove an hour tonight to meet a pug poodle cross and he was so shy he hid under the table, wanted nothing to do with me! I have 3 kids and that just wouldn't work for me.

Since I was in the town an hour away I called one last person who had a dog that by description was a perfect match but wasn't my ideal breed. My mom who is a dog lover as well kept telling me that it isn't the outside package that matters but what is inside. (I actually brought her with me).

So I met the second dog and she was so sweet and lovey. She came right too me. I picked her up and she smiled in my arms. She was it!

So I adopted a caviler king Charles spaniel shi zu cross. Her name is Hannah.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Look at him! I'm so glad you got a wonderful dog and didn't worry too much about looks. I didn't intend to get a dog as small as my current one, I just fell in love, and it's worked out great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts