Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet October, I got her from a woman who does cat rescue out in Clandeboye, MB. She crawled literally inside the car of a friend of hers at 10 weeks old, rode in the car 6 miles to Walmart, where the woman heard her crying, but no one could find her, so she had to drive the 6 miles home, where they put the car in the garage and called her cat rescuer friend. They put a trap with some food in the garage, and in a couple days was able to catch her. She was completely feral, but Bonnie (the woman who rescues the cats) spent a ton of time with her in her cat house, and was able to tame and socialize her. She got her spayed, all vaccinations, and then she just GAVE her to me!! She's settling in really well, and is just SO sweet! :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited by Moderator)
Congratulations! Sweet girl.
How long did it take for your other two kitties to accept her?
I kept her in the bathroom for one day, then let her out. From that point, maybe 10 minutes? They're VERY easy going cats, lol.

Congrats, love calico coloring on cats; I think that's what they call it.
She's actually a dilute tortoiseshell. Calico is when they are 50/50 white and tortie colouring. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you! She's such a sweet cat, and the boys just love her! She keeps them in line too, lol. Mister is finally getting a taste of his own medicine, she's as food crazy as he is, and has NO problem wolfing down her food and then trying to steal his, just like he used to do to Tybalt, LOL! She also has the most ridiculously adorable meow I've ever heard. She doesn't meow, she SQUEAKS, it's the cutest thing I've ever heard, lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts