Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

So Elsa's not fashion savvy...

2K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  KBLover 
#1 ·
#14 ·
It appears Elsa's one of them that can wear anything and look good in it. I wish I were on of them. But I don't think we have consensus yet, so please, more opinions.

I love your new avatar too.
Thank you. This past holiday I went el cheap-o on holiday gifts, and everyone loves Elsa so I created a mixed CD (compact dog) of all of Elsa's favorite love songs as a gift idea. My avatar, Elsa's face, was the cover, the leaflet inside and CD label were her side profile, and the back cover was her bum, of course. Everyone loved it, and I got away with not spending too much on gifts. I promise not to use her bum pic as my avatar tough, lol.

I wanna see pictures of Elsa in her collar :)
Elsa has a grooming appointment next month, so I'm sure that can be arranged. :)

I want to see a picture of CP in Elsa's collar... oh, wait, that didn't come out right.
This however, my gf doesn't appreciate it when I post photos of our private lives on the internets. :eek:

#16 ·
Tough one. My schnauzer was a royal pai...I mean princess, so if Elsa is a queenly girl, I would have to go with Jewel. On the other hand, if she's a playful imp, then I think Astrid is the way to go - orange + daisies = fun!! Owney would be my third choice just because I think Schnauzers are elegant dogs and I think the b&w would look good against her coat.

But let's be frank - she's a looker so I don't think you can go wrong no matter which one you choose.

#21 ·
I like Garcia. Maybe not for a girly girl, though. Indi is my second choice. Astrid is OK, too.

#28 ·
Nice - I think it looks great on her. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.