Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just decided I really wanted to find out more about Kechara's family tree (AKA Pedigree) so I put her into Pedigree database and here is the result.

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/australian_shepherd/pedigree/826030.html

I got A LOT of information on her Sires side but absolutely nothing on her Dams side.

even though Pedigree database doesn't have anything on her mother, here is what i have on paper

Dam
Lewis' Sky Rocket
Granddam
Lewis' Copper Sunset
Grandsire
Lucky Star's Jester Blu Collar

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Is there not a dedicated online pedigree registry especially for Aussies? The thing with some of them is that they're only filled in by people putting the info in themselves, so some are not very complete. I wish more breeds had a public database. They're really fun if they have pictures. I love pedigree surfing. =)

Here's Icesis'. Her mom's line is not that special, though.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool! I wish they had some pictures up on Kechara's I don;t know if aussies have a public database of their own but threw all my Googling of aussie info I have never stumbled accross one

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was also looking for more information on one of my aussies, Lucky's Stars Jester of Blu Collar.

We adopted Jester when he was three years old from an Australian shepherd rescue group. We know little about his first three years of life (including the puppies he sired). All we did know about Jester was his pedigree and that he had a tough life. Jester is currently 13 and still doing well. He has been relatively healthy his whole life with his only problem being dysplasia in both hips. He is a sweetheart, a goof, and a perfect companion.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I've never tried this with Hallie, even though she's a puppy mill dog she's registered and so are her parents. I doubt she has a pedigree though.

On a side note, I LOVE Kechara's pedigree picture!

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was also looking for more information on one of my aussies, Lucky's Stars Jester of Blu Collar.

We adopted Jester when he was three years old from an Australian shepherd rescue group. We know little about his first three years of life (including the puppies he sired). All we did know about Jester was his pedigree and that he had a tough life. Jester is currently 13 and still doing well. He has been relatively healthy his whole life with his only problem being dysplasia in both hips. He is a sweetheart, a goof, and a perfect companion.
Wow! do you have any more info on him? do you have a registration number I could try and track? That would make my Girl his Granddaughter! I look forward to conversing with you further.

any more pics of him? you did agility with him? where are you located?

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is SO COOL! When you make your New member post make sure to type in that your boy is Kechara's Granddad :D
Anything you can think of I would LOVE to hear. I have been trying to find out about that side of Kechara's pedigree for a long time.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
I've never tried this with Hallie, even though she's a puppy mill dog she's registered and so are her parents. I doubt she has a pedigree though.

The only info I have on Tag is he was the product of a puppy mill :(
Dude looks like his dad, but is colored like his mom, and is a carbon copy of his sister. I have pics of his family in my scrap book, but not on my computer.
Auz's mom:

Auz's dad:

Auz's grand-dad (his moms father)

Auz and his two remaining littermates (he's the one in the middle. You know, the one with the invisible thought bubble over his head that reads "DUDE. You'll NEVER guess what I just did...")

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

what is Hallie registered with?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts