1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Cool pics! :) I liked ALL the pictures! :) It was pretty dark there at your place too I see.

We got a storm too! It just came up without warning. I couldn't even go out for the wind .... you can see the flag standing straight out!......I took photos on my phone too ... it was awesome! Lol! I love that stuff! ..........

It went from green grass and trees to a winter wonderland ... we had at least one inch come down in a half an hour ... white out conditions. :) I was afraid of the trees coming down. :( Lots of woods and old trees!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats how it was here....I checked outside, no snow. Gave the yorkie a bath and blew her dry....had 3 inches of snow frozen on the car! Its been a weird winter here....one day its a blizzard, next day its 40 and raining, back and forth, back and forth.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
thats how it was here....I checked outside, no snow. Gave the yorkie a bath and blew her dry....had 3 inches of snow frozen on the car! Its been a weird winter here....one day its a blizzard, next day its 40 and raining, back and forth, back and forth.
Yep ... same for Ohio ... yesterday's snow is still here .... and today it is supposed to be 43 degrees .... which I highly doubt as it is still only 18 degrees wind chill and was 13 degrees at 7 am. Tomorrow it is to be 53 degrees and by the weekend ... who knows! Lol! :)

EDIT: We made it to 60 degrees instead of 53 today! :/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts