Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Snow is now a wholesome 7 months ( as of yesterday :) ) and she has grown like a weed in the short time i have had her. She has turned out to be quite the ham. She is ALWAYS full of energy and always gets the zoomies. Her personallity shows more and more every day. She loves to stare at me be it for attention or just to watch. She is very fluffy and has a pretty darn thick coat. We still cant seem to really pinpoint what she is though. We have gotten some comments while out and about, with people thinking she is a husky/gsd, husky/samoyed mix of all three of those, or a lab with some of those tossed in lol. The shelter said she was a lab mix but i have a hard time seeing the lab in her. She isn't a real heavy barker at all. She has turned out to be such a joy and i cant believe it has been so long yet not so long ago we got her. She just loves to go go go and never slows down. We are going to be going to signing up for classes soon to help more with socialization and to help get more energy out since even with all the walk, playing and training we do she just doesn't tire out lol.

And she is the same size of my other dog who is 2 o_O ( winter my other dog is supposivley a gsd/rott/?? we think possible acd/bc or kelpie)

Now in this one the one on the left is Winter, the right is Snow they sit the same height as well as being the same size ( people think they are realted lol)

more pics will probably come hehe

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Husky/GSD would be my guess. Or husky with something. Huskies come in all white, as do GSDs.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks both of you :) I would put money down on her being part husky at least... then energy she has reminds me of a husky i had long ago lol. So many people think she is related to winter my oldest dog. Her coat gets me too cause its super fluffy and soft and long like a gsd or husky. I wish i could figure out a general size for her when she is older hehe

this is a picture i am hoping to get blown up for my wall ( it has a posterized effect)

and just some more pictures of her hehe

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Snow sure does look like Winter .... she is really beautiful! Her ears are standing now too! :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks abbylynn! its kinda creepy sometimes how much they look alike. sometimes everyone in my house gets them mixed up hehe. yes they are and i will admit i am so happy! i didnt think they would or at one time i thought only one would because one really wouldnt. when the other ear deicded to stay up i was so happy lol but either way i would of loved her even if they didnt. thanks for the comments all :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks wicked :)

she is quite something else. She is always so full of energy and gets the zoomies at the strangest of times lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts