Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hav'nt posted pics in a bit mainly because i didnt have Blake for a few months so the place was'nt the same.

Heres a few from the past few weeks....

Summer has made this chubby chick smile more..

He would rather sleep the heat off..

Mr trouble seems happy to be back home..

and his bro likes the fact he is back too..

more....

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bless gettin some love from her human sister..

Mr B with his eyes open this time...

Aslan looking happy again which makes a change..

He couldnt stand up in the heat so sis gave him a kiss...

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Dad with the SBT

one of my cousins pooch fudge...

My best buddie big D with Blake(makes blake look like a chi)...

and my friends SBT Blue..

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Great pics Mr. P! I'm so glad to see that Blake is back! Seeing his pics put a huge smile on my face and he really does look very happy to be home! :D

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Its good to see pics of your crew again, Pooch! Why was Blake gone? Looks like everyone is happy to have him back home.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Oh, I'm so glad to hear Blake is back. When you said he was gone I thought you meant GONE! :( And Aslan looks handsome as ever. And what is there to say about Bless but that she still reigns supreme over the boys! Welcome back Blake!

·
Registered
945 Posts
So glad to see pictures of the pooches again and to see Blake back home and happy! :D I loved that first picture of bless and her smile.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Beautiful happy faces!

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
:D:cool: Woot!!!!! It's party time, the rabble rouser is home again :D:cool:

Missed ya big guy! It's awesome Blake's finally back home where he belongs, I'm sure it wasn't the same without him. In that first pic of him he looks like he mighta been havin a little too much fun LOL. Aslan is gorgeous as always, he looks mellower in these pics of him, less intense somehow, must be the heat and the smiley faces. Bless is still my favorite beyach (shhhh don't tell Ella, we'll have hurt feelings over here ) and the most beautiful little girl, is still just as pretty, if not more so. She's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure. Hope someone's giving her lessons now lol. Your Dad's lookin mighty fine, and u can tell him i said so haha. Big D is ownin that walk, tell him i said work it baby!

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments everyone.

Mel Blakes issues kind of got out of hand and i had a moment of weakness and gave up for a bit,he is back where he belongs and i intend to put my heart and soul into him because i know that behind the DA there is a very intelligent dog there he just needs redirection.

K...ok ive just got back from a crazy evening and your post has me cracking up! i will tell D to work it.Haha!!...hmmm i'll leave out telling my dad he is fine (i thought u were tellin rell to tell me i was :( ) that pic does look like a secret is floating about,shes probably telling him that i should cut her more slack but she is a dreaming ;)

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Mel Blakes issues kind of got out of hand and i had a moment of weakness and gave up for a bit,he is back where he belongs and i intend to put my heart and soul into him because i know that behind the DA there is a very intelligent dog there he just needs redirection.
I wish you luck with managing and training him. Its hard dealing with a dog that has severe issues.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Mr P, I'm glad everyone is back together. I know Blake will do well and you will to. Rell is such a cutie and I too think she is telling Aslan a VERY big secret. Like maybe how much she loves her daddy...;)

Glad you're back with us and keep those pictures coming.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Pooch the pics are great. Your daughter is a cutie pie. The pac is back!!!;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts