Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's the Fourth of July like everyone knows, and I live right next to the airport where the local fireworks is held. So everyone in this area is setting off fireworks and has all of their families over. Heck even the Thunderbirds are flying overhead for this weekend for the Air Show. Fun stuff (and I have to work all weekend)

Before the fireworks last night I took Nubs out for his normal walk. Fireworks are going off all over the place, and Nubs isn't even blinking at them. I can handle this. At one point, some jerk throws a firecracker right behind Nubs and I, and it scared the snot out of me. Nubs doesn't even flinch.

Fast forward to this morning....

Out for our normal walk again before I had to go to work. Sun shining, Nubs is doing great, then we walk past a rather tall hedge. I can see 3 people on the other side doing some yard work and they had one of those HUGE paper garbage bags for yard clipping. They put something in the bag and cause the bag to crinkle just hair and Nubs FREAKS. He ducked as low as he could, hair on his back all standing on end, and he starts barking at the people and their bag. He was scared to DEATH of a CRINKLING PAPER BAG!!! Someone can throw a firecracker 3ft from us and he doesn't blink, but crinkle a paper bag, and OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!111!!!111...

I think my dog is a tad backwards... fear wise at least....

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
LOL!! That's funny! Silly Nubs. :D

Fireworks are going off now here...When I had the dogs outside, Eddie was just sitting in the yard, listening to them. I think he was trying to figure out what they were...lol

Uallis was snoozing on the sidewalk next to us. I don't think he even noticed them.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
you should keep a muzzle on that PaperBag Aggressive Pit bull! ROFL

Poor Nubs, first attacked by a tiny dog and now being stalked by a paper bag, someone needs to give that dog a break lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts