Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family is convinced that this is nothing to worry about, and to be honest if I wasn't so overly protective of my animals, I might not worry about it either. But I am, so I figured I'd ask on here and see if this was something that might need medical attention. I was petting my pup about a week ago and I noticed some bumps under her neck. I took a look at it, and there really wasn't anything to see. They're small, about flea-bite sized bumps, no redness or any discoloration. Just little bumps. I thought it was weird, so I pointed it out to the family, who said it was because she scratched herself. So I left it alone. Now, about a week later, the bumps are gone. But I've found a new set of bumps, that look just like the other ones, only on her side this time. I haven't seen her scratching them, and she doesn't mind my messing with the area, so I don't think they bother her. It's just strange. I tried to take a picture of it, but the truth is, you can't *see* it, because the bumps aren't discolored. But you can feel it. Am I a worry-wart? Or do you think there's something to worry about?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Probably wouldn't worry about it unless they become larger or start bothering her. Next time your at your Vet you can mention it then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts