Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, Eddie and I...

Normally, I do not like face lickers...but Eddie is just so darn cute..

Eddie, my HANDSOME boy...

Uallis and I...He was upset with me because I had to put ear drops in his ears...(he as an ear infection) and refused to look at me...

Finally, my Ually boy by himself...I LOVE it when he lays like this...I don't know how it could be comfortable but he does this ALL the time...

Finished!!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Awww, Eddie gives such cute kisses!
Poor Uallis, he looks miserable. Love the last pic:)

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Great pics! Ella is a licker too, but I don't mind :D
Mo likes to sleep on the couch like that too sometimes, I am always amazed at some of the positions they find comfortable lol

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Great Pics Mdawn! Your boys are as handsome as ever.. I love a face lickers as long as it doesnt happen to go near the mouth. Dozer is a whole face licker. And the girls are spot lickers. Iris loves the forehead..go figure..lol

Hope Uallis's ears get better soon!

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww those are some really cute pics! I dont like face lickers either but I cant resist my own pup lol
Eddie normally doesn't really lick faces...it was just funny that he decided to right when I was taking the picture.

Awww, Eddie gives such cute kisses!
Poor Uallis, he looks miserable. Love the last pic:)
He does look unhappy doesn't he? lol He frequently gets ear infections and he REALLY hates the drops.

Great pics! Ella is a licker too, but I don't mind :D
Mo likes to sleep on the couch like that too sometimes, I am always amazed at some of the positions they find comfortable lol
Thanks! My boyfriend caught Uallis sleeping with his head UNDER one of the couch cushions the other day. I wish he would have taken a picture of it. lol

Great Pics Mdawn! Your boys are as handsome as ever.. I love a face lickers as long as it doesnt happen to go near the mouth. Dozer is a whole face licker. And the girls are spot lickers. Iris loves the forehead..go figure..lol

Hope Uallis's ears get better soon!
Eddie has got me in the mouth before, so has Uallis...yuck. lol

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Great pictures Mdawn! Eddie is just sooo handsome.

Poor Uallis. I hope his ear infection clears up soon.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Reno. I'm sure Uallis will be tip top in no time. I caught it early so its not a big deal. With his big, floppy ears, he gets them frequently. I just always have the meds on hand for it at this point. No vet visit required. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts