Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone emailed me saying they get my email from craigslist and asked me if I knew of any stud dogs she could use with her English Mastiff. No idea why she thought I would, I know nothing about breeding, English Mastiffs, or stud dogs and have never claimed to. Anyway...

I said no I could not help her but I was curious about her breeding program. I asked about health testing, titling, puppy contracts, and such. She emailed me back to assure me that her dog was healthy but they did not have time to do anything with her to prove she was breeding quality because they are too busy showing their horses.

She was very nice at first, but she ended the email by asking me if I was that concerned with loser people having human babies. Umm... yes? I do not encourage losers who will not be good parents to go out and have babies.

I just thought it was odd and kind of irrelevant. Unless she was suggesting that she was a loser but at least she is just breeding dogs instead of people? Idk. People are weird.

·
Registered
467 Posts
The analogy is so ridiculous. So-called "loser" people have a choice to reproduce (yes, they do. Whatever your religious beliefs are, they have a choice) while a dog does not. WE breed them. So da*n straight I will make sure someone is doing it for the right reasons and being responsible about it.

Geesh.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts