Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty! SS sign up is going on NOW. Anyone wanting to join MUST send me the following form to be included in this. Sign up will end November 15 and ship out date is December 15th! This gives people 13 days to sign up and a month to get things together to ship out, along with ten days for the package to get to it's location (to prepare for over seas people too)

IMPORTANT: The spending limit is determined to be a MAX of 5o$ with no MIN limit enforced this is NOT about getting things this is about FUN and everyone is expected to act mature about these things.

DogForums Username?
Email address?
Full REAL Name?
Mailing address including the country (please don't forget your city, state and zip code if applicable)?

Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? Yes or No?

Would you be willing to send to a member that does not currently have dogs? (This would include non-dog related items). Yes or No?

Your age (optional!)

Pet information:

Do you have any allergies?

Do your pets have any allergies?

Names, ages and sex of your dogs:

What do they look like? (You can put pictures here, or just describe them).

Tell me a little about your dogs...Are they older lazy squishes, or hyper balls of energy?

Is there any other information that you want to share about you or your dogs?

What other pets do you have?

Information about gifts:

What kind of items would you want to receive in this swap?

Do you have any preference about receiving store bought vs. homemade gifts?

What kind of items would you absolutely NOT want to receive?

What kind of items would you be willing to send in this swap (homemade vrs purchased)?

What is your favorite color? What is your least favorite color?

Is there anything else that could help me match you with a perfect partner?

Do your dogs wear clothes?
If so what are their measurements:
-Neck
-Length
-Chest
-Stomach

·
Registered
647 Posts
I can't speak for others, but personally the 50$ limit part is putting me off a bit. I mean I won't even spend that on my own dog or family members.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't speak for others, but personally the 50$ limit part is putting me off a bit. I mean I won't even spend that on my own dog or family members.
It's a max limit hun, there is no minimum limit. There's no shame in NOT spending 50$ and I don't think it's really...of putting...when it's left so open. It's for fun, not for stuff....some people CAN spend that, some people CAN'T...it's nothing to be ashamed of or not join because of. It's a fact. Most people on here would be more then happy with a trinket and a card.....i should hope that no one would get B#@!-hurt if they didn't get a load of goodies.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I can't spend $50. I already have a plan. A little trinket for the owner, some homemade treats for the pups (i already have ingredients for biscuits, jerkies and such) , a few toys for the doggers. That's probably $20 to buy and ship it.

·
Registered
496 Posts
i think this is going to be alot of fun, i already have some ideas as well :) my pups are gonna help me pick the item out to make sure its good hehe

1 - 20 of 55 Posts