Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I fractured my ankle. It's getting x-rayed tomorrow. I have 2 bum legs now! I wish I had four legs...
Because of my walking ability (which left me at 9 am this morning) Kola isn't getting the exercise she needs. Kola could put a pack of JRT's to shame with her energy.
I don't trust her with anyone though because of her issues.
She's got a wicked bad ear infection right now that was going to get checked out today, but because I can't walk, she's going in tomorrow. I'm thinking food allergies.
*sigh* Poor girl, it's not fair to her to keep her cooped up.

The only thing I can think of is pay my boss to watch her.
If she got loose I can only imagine the damage she would cause. (High Prey Drive+High Energy+Duck Farm=Hundreds of dollars of dead birds)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Instead of getting your boss to walk her, could you ask someone in your family to walk her? I'm sure one of them wouldn't mind taking her for a walk. I don't see how boarding her is a better option, as she will be stressed out and cooped up in a cage with practically NO exercise. That seems like a much worse option to me...

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I wish I could get someone here to walk her but everyone here hates my dogs. My dad has said he wishes I would give them all up for a husky or lab.

It would be a huuuge pain finding a place to board her where they would give her exercise. I would get gouged...That's why I figured my boss since he has to get used to another dog soon anyways...

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
You should rent a wheelchair and have Harrise make you a special harness that you could hook to the chair. Kola, MUSH!!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really wish there was at least a dog walking service, but the only ones are in the neighboring town...and that's basically a bunch of 10 year olds...
I don't trust Kola with kids. :(

I like the idea about the harness and wheel chair though!!

Actually having Shunka inside to keep her worn down helps a lot, but Shunka can only have so much of phyco dog.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts