Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

good day to every one. i am new here and i am realy in need of help. my dog bite other dog and he got sick he is a 2 months old chihuahua and i already brought him to the vet but his condition became worse because when he bite other dog again yesterday. is it because he release a rabies when he bites other dog? he is not yet vacinated with antirabies because he is not yet in proper age.. please kindly help me. the veterinarian today here is closed because its sunday. my dog is vomiting a bubble like saliva and not eating.

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
Puppies bite, it's how they play, so I doubt his illness is due to that. Please try to find an emergency vet to see him ASAP.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank for the reply sir!

i have only noticed that because the dog he bites got really big wound and after the fight he became so weak. (my dog does not have a bite)
my vet said last day that he is ok and has no sickness but he did gave him a deworming and antibiotics vaccinated. he seems to be ok the day after the vaccination but now he is vomiting a bubble like saliva. cant find any emergency vet :( i am hoping that someone can help me here

·
Registered
106 Posts
Unfortunately there isn't too much we can do other than give comfort and a little advice. He needs medical care as soon as you can find a vet, that's the only thing that's going to help him.
Until then, keep him away from all other dogs, try to keep him hydrated and fed and keep him comfortable.
Best of luck. *hugs*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts