Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently adopted a new puppy. The mother was said to be a Siberian Husky mix and the dad to be a Great Dane mix. I'm trying to find out what the mixes are in these two, i think i see some lab or something in my puppy also? abbie 1.jpg IMG-20120428-00253.jpg IMG-20120428-00248.jpg

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
I don't see any Dane. They usually have a square muzzle that's pretty prominent even in mixes. I do see Husky. And maybe Lab. But I think there are more breeds in her than just a few!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I definitely can believe the husky. Looking at the face, you can see some faint markings that may be husky-like. The coat could be contributed possibly to the husky side. And of course, the obvious answer of the eyes. Dane? I don't know that it's not. How old is he? The paws don't look particularly massive, though they don't look small either. My amateur opinion would buy into lab or dane or any combination of the both from those pictures. Pretty awesome looking little guy though.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
I don't see the Dane. The Husky, yes, very much so. But I believe it'd be safer to say Lab than Dane, in my opinion.

Anndddd that looks like one heck of a soft puppy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I definitely can believe the husky. Looking at the face, you can see some faint markings that may be husky-like. The coat could be contributed possibly to the husky side. And of course, the obvious answer of the eyes. Dane? I don't know that it's not. How old is he? The paws don't look particularly massive, though they don't look small either. My amateur opinion would buy into lab or dane or any combination of the both from those pictures. Pretty awesome looking little guy though.
shes 9 months!

shes very very very soft :)

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
She's not 9 months in those pictures. Is she 9 weeks or are they old pics?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts