Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Wow, those folks kinda bug me. Durr-deh-durrrr, there' no way to keep her contained... Right, no way in the world to contain a dog. Like the neighbors whose dogs won't learn to walk on leash so they bought them shock collars stating, "they don't like to walk on leash".

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Wow, those folks kinda bug me. Durr-deh-durrrr, there' no way to keep her contained... Right, no way in the world to contain a dog. Like the neighbors whose dogs won't learn to walk on leash so they bought them shock collars stating, "they don't like to walk on leash".
I agree. "No way in the world" is code for "I'm too lazy/stupid/irresponsible (take your pick) to outsmart a dog to prevent this from happening."

While it's cute that the dog waltzed in and snatched a bone, it's not cute that he was allowed to run free in an urban area where he could easily have been hurt, killed, or stolen. I think rather than giggling about it on CNN, as the owner I would have been embarrassed to publicly admit that I was dumber than a dog.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Agree with you guys. It was cute at first but every time they took the leash off the dog I wanted to e-smack them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts